Friday, December 07, 2012

4 Favorites

We made it. I am still alive. I can't believe it. What a week of highs and lows. I am really looking forward to my silk screening workshop on Sunday, a little bit of chill time and getting a head start on next weeks work load (in that order...). A few favorites from this week:


  1. Our Christmas tree is up, compete with the tack-o-riphic star on top that Dave refuses to let me switch out... Pick your battles right... like a new couch... that would be a better battle. And secretly I kind of like the touch of tacky...
  2. I have created a Christmas Card Wall of Honor this year. I was getting a little overwhelmed with cards covering every surface of our house last year, so I decided the front entry hall with some tacks, string and clothespins would do the trick. TAADAA.
  3. My new, beautiful phone (Lumia 920)... that I still can't get activated (got it last night... so it's not like I have aggressively tried). We aren't besties yet... but I think it will happen.
  4. An awesome "Partay" print by Laura Ruth. I am feeling very strongly about needing it somewhere in my house to make me smile. I would feel like someone was blowing sparkles in my face every time I looked at it- and I am into that.
Happy FRIDAY. WOOP
xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment