Monday, August 27, 2012

What's On My Board

I have a bulletin board right beside my desk, that I stick random things to on a daily basis. Right now I have a yoga schedule, a great DIY art idea, a favorite photo of me with friends and a bunch of fabrics.
I wanted to show you a quick snap of a very cute palette that has just kind of evolved on my board. I stick a favorite fabric up and then the palettes just kind of grow- this one isn't for any specific job, but it has really come together! It would be great for a little boy, or girls room. If you subbed out the elephants I think this palette could be transferred to almost any room in the house. How cheery would it be in a kitchen (again... remove those elephants!)!? By sticking with the same few colours- white, bluish-grey, yellow and light grey, and switching up the patterns, it maintains a cheery, but soft feeling.
I'm kind of loving it right now.


All of this fabulous fabrics can be found at Tonic Living- one of my favorite sources for affordable fabric and pillows!

Have a fab Monday!
xoC

No comments:

Post a Comment