Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A New Beginning

Hey You,

I am sorry for neglecting my beloved readers. Its not fair to get you all excited about super, amazing food and design posts only to disappear. I swear I have a good excuse though... I quit my job and I am officially working... completely... for my self! You are probably thinking... "that should mean she has way more time to blog"... well, you are probably right. But, I wasn't totally ready to come out with this exciting news, and now that I have a domain name (www.oatleyinteriors.com) there isn't much there yet! and am busy with clients I wanted to share my excitement!

I snapped the below pic just now on my crabby BB... soon to be iphone, of the organized, amazing chaos that is my life right now. Between juggling clients, social media and planning my wedding its been a bit insane, but I honestly don't know that I have ever been happier. The count down is on for my wedding- we are just inside 7 weeks now- CRAZY.

I can't wait to get back into blogging with you, tell you more about the exciting design projects I have been working on, and my wedding plans! ...OH, and the amazing summer food I have been making!


Talk Soon,
xo C

No comments:

Post a Comment