Saturday, February 25, 2012

i took it as a sign...

Hi All!

Welcome to Design + Doughnuts, for a full explanation about me and the name of the blog visit the 'About D+D' tab.

I'm happy to be writing and I have to admit, one of the main reasons I am is because of the tea I bought on my way up North (Collingwood, ON) yesterday. The coffee shop has a competition every year called 'Roll up the Rim to Win', well I rolled up my rim and I won! Not a car, not a coffee... a doughnut.

I was hesitant to start this blog because of all of the other things going on in my life right now (not to worry... you will hear all about them in the posts to come, I want to be honest on this blog). I am a HUGE fan of Google Reader and without it I wouldn't be able to get through the 30+ blogs I read on a daily basis. Hence, my love of blogs... and hopefully blogging!

Sorry! Back to the story.... So I am driving, it is snowing, I am excited for the weekend and BAM there it is: "WIN/GAGNEZ UN BEIGNE/ DONUT". That was it. Time to start. Make it happen. And I did. So, get excited guys- I cant wait to share my designs, my food and my thoughts with you.

Have a great Saturday.





No comments:

Post a Comment